Bangladesh Railway Ticket Booking: Online train ticket booking is now easy for the development of CNSBD Esheba. For ticket booking from the train station ticket counter. You have to go to the railway ticket counter from which railway station you want to travel to.
The passenger needs to go Counter before the journey. If your Journey has more important, you have to book a ticket earlier. Otherwise, there had a chance to miss the Ticket or your expected seat. This way is more comfortable than others.
If you want to travel by train, you need to book a ticket for your journey online or by going to the station. This post will provide you with all the information about the train ticket booking system online. We are here to help you with making your trip better.
Table of Contents
Online Train Ticket Booking By ESHEBA
The online train ticket booking system is much easier than others. There are two steps for ticket booking. Here is detailed information about online ticket booking. Carefully follow all these instructions. For more information about the E-Ticketing service, you can visit the Bangladesh Railway Esheba. If you feel any problem with ticket booking, you can Contact Us.
How to Register For Bangladesh Railway Online Ticket In Esheba
First of all, you have to register on the Bangladesh Railway Esheba website. You will not be able to buy a ticket before register on the Railway Esheba website. Let’s check out the instructions.
- Visit this website (https://www.esheba.cnsbd.com/).
- You will enter the Bangladesh Railway Esheba website. There you will see a “User Sign In” form on the right side of the webpage.
- To register, click on “Sign Up” first.
- By clicking “Sign Up,” you will enter a register webpage like the image below. You have you fill-up the registration form with valid information. Then Click on “Register.”
- After registration, you will get a verification mail from Bangladesh Railway. In that mail, they will give you a verification link. By clicking this link, your registration will be complete.
Congress, You have successfully registered on the Bangladesh railway website. Now, you can purchase a ticket. Follow my step blew to buy an online train ticket.
How to Buy Ticket Online For Bangladesh Railway
In the first step, you had registered on the Railway Esheba website. And now, in the second step, you can buy or book a train ticket for any railway station which contains an online ticket booking system.
- Visit this website (https://www.esheba.cnsbd.com/)
- Sign In to your account with your e-mail, user password, and security code.
- Suppose you give the information correctly. Then, you will enter your Dashboard.
- Then you have to click the “Purchase Ticket” button. Then you will enter a webpage like his image below.
- Now, you have to select your destination, journey date, and seat class.
- Then click on the “Search Train.”
- After completing these steps, you will select your seat and route by clicking “Auto-Select” or “Seat Selection.”
- If the train seat is available, you will see the ticket fare and payment methods below.
- When you complete your payment, you will get a mail from Bangladesh Railway. You have to print your ticket, which will be attached to your mail.
- After successfully paid the payment, you will show a confirmation receipt.
- Finally, you have completed your ticket booking.
NOTE: Seat Selection only available before 120 hours from journey date. You can book the ticket online at 09:01 AM-11:00 PM.
How To Pay For Purchase Ticket Online
Step 1: Select an option; you can choose “DBBL Mobile Banking.”
Step 2: Put your Rocket Number and Pin.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation code on your phone number, which you used to create your DBBL account.
Step 4: Then give the confirmation code and click Submit.
Step 5: After all, you will receive your online train ticket in your email.
Book Railway Ticket Online On Mobile
Book railway ticket online on mobile is now easy for all SIM users.
Passengers can buy/booking intercity train tickets via Robi, Grameenphone, and Banglalink Ltd. They provided better service. You don’t n need to go to the rail station or stand in a long waiting line. For the mobile train booking, you have to register first. For registration, you have to go to your mobile message option first. Then type TKET and send it to 1200.
When your registration completes, then you will get a return SMS from the mobile operator. In this SMS, they will send you a PIN. Then you will buy a train ticket by following the steps below. Please carefully follow all the steps. If you feel any problem with buying your ticket, please inform us. We will try hard to solve your problem. Follow the step
Robi Train Ticket Purchasing Process
If you want to buy a train ticket bd, follow our instructions to buy train tickets using the Robi SIM.
You will get detailed information about the mobile train ticket by Robi. Please visit this link: https://www.robi.com.bd/en/personal/digital-solutions/train-ticketing-service.
Grameenphone Train Ticket: GPay Train Ticket
GP users can now buy train tickets using Grameenphone’s special GPay train ticket service. Follows our instructions to buy train ticket using GrameenPhone SIM.
For more information about Grameenphone mobile ticket booking, please visit this link here: https://www.grameenphone.com/personal/services/financial-services/gpay/train-ticketing.
Train Ticket Booking Mobile App BD
Bangladesh Railways is always trying to make your journey safer and enjoyable. For these circumstances, they provide easier ways to get a train schedule, ticket, etc. They also publish a mobile application to help passengers.
Bangladesh Railway Apps
You can search in the google play store by writing the ‘Railway help app.’ You can also download this application from the google play store from here—download Bangladesh Railway Apps.
Bkash Train Ticket
There doesn’t have any Bkash train ticket buy/booking system. But you can pay your payment via Bkash mobile banking while you buy/book a ticket online. Not with only Bkash, but you can also complete purchase tickets via Cash card, Credit card, Visa card, Mastercard, etc.
CNSBD – Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Service
The full form of CNSBD is Computer Network System Limited, mostly known as CNS limited. This is a Bangladeshi IT service company that provides its service to the government. Since 1992, this IT company providing many innovative and successful services to the Bangladesh government. This company maintains many big and smaller projects of the Bangladesh government, and Bangladesh Railway is one of them.
Bangladesh Railway e Ticket
E ticket stands for electronic ticket. Bangladesh railway e ticket system has been developed by the Bangladesh government. CNSBD helps maintain the railway e-ticketing system. To process the Bangladesh railway e-ticket, you have to visit www.esheba.cnsbd.com.
Enter all the information has asked here in the form, then find an available seat for your journey. Then order the ticket for your travel your selected route.
You will get all the information about the Bangladesh Railway. And you get contact information here. Visit this Official Website: http://www.railway.gov.bd/.
If you face any problem, please contact us. You can also visit the Bangladesh Railway Train Schedule.